400 SW Sixth Avenue Summary
400 SW Sixth Avenue, acquired by Property Group Partners in 1999, consists of 216,108 square feet of office and retail space. Built in 1958, 400 SW Sixth Avenue was originally six stories. It was expanded to its current height of 11 floors in 1992, and an aluminum and stainless steel exterior was added. Upgrades have been made to the HVAC, security, fire and life safety and electrical systems. Interior finishes include marble floors, anodized aluminum, woodwork in elevator cabs and lobbies and custom-designed lighting.
Building FeaturesThe building has a conference center accommodating 50 people with television, VCR and overhead projector. Seventy parking spaces are available below ground, and a parking valet is on duty during business hours. After-hours access is by magnetic card key.
Investment Strategy400 SW Sixth Avenue is a Property Group Partners Repositioned property that was purchased with various leases scheduled to expire. It was refurbished, and the long-term occupancy of major tenants assured through new leases.
400 SW Sixth Avenue
Typical Floor 21,000 SF
Property Group Partners Role
Sold in 2004