9,000 SF in Executive Building
Douglas Entrance, purchased in 1989, combines Class A office space and modern amenities with La Puerta del Sol, built in 1927 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Property Group Partners completed a major renovation and upgrading of the original gateway and its meeting spaces in 1993. The North Tower and Executive Building have entrance lobbies detailed in marble and brass and service-oriented retail space at the plaza level. The South Tower, developed and built by Property Group Partners in 1998, mirrors the North Tower.