WeWork has settled a lawsuit it filed against its landlord at Capitol Crossing in which it alleged it was not reimbursed for costs incurred to build out its space at 200 Massachusetts Ave. NW. The coworking firm said it was owed nearly $13.6 million.
- Capitol Crossing Snags T. Rowe Price in Win for DC Office Project
- PGP signs another big-name tenant at Capitol Crossing
- Chef Johnny Spero to open new bar and restaurant in D.C.’s East End
- WeWork, Capitol Crossing owner settle lawsuit over tenant buildout costs
- Meadow Partners picks up 860 Washington ground lease for $230M